Startup Weekend is an intense 54 hour event which focuses on building a web or mobile application which could form the basis of a credible business over the course of a weekend. The weekend brings together people with different skillsets - primarily software developers, graphics designers and business people - to build applications and develop a commercial case around them.
This event is open to anyone in the Central New York community with an interest in entrepreneurship and is generously hosted by the Ithaca College School of Business.
- May 13-17: Updated SW Judging Criteria, Alumni Wins, Contests and More
- Startup Weekend Team Dropifi Is First African Startup Accepted Into ’500 Startups’
- New Kid On The Block? How We Won Startup Weekend
- Entrepreneurs: Enter to Pitch at the We Own It Summit in June!
- Introducing Startup Weekend’s Updated Judging Criteria!